Your Safety Matters to us
We are implementing the following practices according to guidelines set forth by the CDC. A copy of those guidelines can be found here:
What we’re doing
- Before each service, all high-traffic and high-touch surfaces will be disinfected.
- A contactless thermometer will be used to check the temperature of everyone entering the building.
- Use of the bathroom facilities and nursery are highly discouraged, and should only be used in emergencies. Please plan accordingly.
- Hand sanitizer will be available at the entrance and exit of the building.
Guidlines for Participants
- Everyone is encouraged to screen themselves at home before coming to Church.
- Those who are sick or experiencing symptoms of sickness, including, but not limited to:
Fever or chills
Shortness of breath
Muscle or body aches
New loss of taste or smell
Congestion or runny nose
Nausea or vomiting
are HIGHLY encouraged to stay home.
- Those who have been in contact with someone who has exhibited any of the above symptoms are HIGHLY encouraged to stay home.
- Face Coverings should be worn at all times.
- Physical distancing, at a minimum of 6 feet should be maintained at all times.
- To facilitate physical distancing while sitting in the auditorium, chairs will be set 6 feet apart. If you need a chair moved please let one of our ushers know.
- Food sharing with other guests outside one’s own immediate family or household is prohibited.
- We are encouraging members to bring their own communion implements from home.